10 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

Orange gifts for all...

It's been a long day as all Mondays being the day of clening in our house :) I woke up early in the morning to look out of the window at 9:05 am. to see if people of this city still has respect for the founder of our republic after all these featureless and corrupted governments for last few decades. It's a tradition here in Turkey that sirens and horns of cars are hooted just on the exact moment Atatürk has passed away and everyone stands up in tribute. It was awesome to see life stop for a minute on earlier years, but this year there were some unfaithful and unrespectful people disregarding the spirit of the day. I hope they'll learn to respect the right person instead of traitors that keep lying not only their own citizens, but all the world. With these gloomy thoughts encircling my mind, I needed something to cheer me up so made this treasury of shining items from talented shop owners on Etsy.
As usual I'm sure you'll love all 16 items and I hope you like my treasury as well...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNzAxMjMyMg/apricot-avocado-ackee?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..