5 Kasım 2014 Çarşamba

Various gift ideas...

It's been a beneficial day. Just as it started there were signs that the day will be a beautiful one; the Sun was shining so bright in the sky after all those rainy, gloomy days and everyone in the city seemed to rush out of their houses just like I did and filled the streets to the markets. I went to the yarn store to choose some yarn for the blanket I've been knitting and came home with some ideas on my mind. When I made up my mind and decide on three colors of yarn, I'll go and buy them to complete it as soon as possible. Then I've completed the striped baby cardigan which was the last one that I had to renew the list on my shop. In the evening it was time to work online and write my blog so I've made a photo collage of the collages I've shared here on previous posts. You can see many items from my shop on it that I hope you all will like...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..