24 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

As bright as...

It's been a long since it started earlier than usual just like the days of the week before, because mom goes to her treatment before breakfast and comes back home on our normal breakfast time. She feels better with her hands after a few sessions of paraffin and seems like she will feel better if she does all her doctor says after the sessions are over. I could spare more time on knitting without any ring on the doorbell; completed the baby neck warmer and hat and started another one and knitted it till dinner so it alos will be ready on weekend so I can take and edit their photos. After dinner and doing the dishes I've continued working by crocheting cushion cover parts that I want to complete as soon as possible. I realized that I was posting my own items here on my blog lately so wanted to make a treasury to promote fellow Etsians' items. I've named it 'As bright as it can be' and I know you'll love all sixteen items and hope that you'll like the treasury too...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNDQ5NTI4Mw/as-bright-as-it-can-be?index=0&atr_uid=
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..