13 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

Sweet baby cardigans...

I know we gather with neighbors so often, but when there are many neighbors that you feel close to and have great time when you're with them, visits get often; especially in autumn and winter. So it was one of those days that we spent hours over our tea and coffee chatting. In the evening when I came home I've crocheted a few parts I've started to form a blanket, but last night I've changed my mind and decided to make them cushion covers. So in a few weeks I'll list them in sets of cheerful colors with the hope that customers will like them. They will not be the first items of same knid I'll add to my shop; I have a baby cardigan pattern that I've knitted of various colors of yarn and all are sold at least once so I guess this will be good to have different colors of items listed in my shop. I'll share the cardigans on a collage today with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153185001/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_10
  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..