17 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

Gifts for all...

It's been a long day that started earlier than usual, because we had appointment at the hospital for paraffin treatment for her hands that ache and even on the first day it made a difference with the help of the meds so I guess after ten days treatment she'll attend; she'll feel much better and gradually be cured completely. It was around our normal breakfast time when we came back and after a little rest I've started clening as I do on every Monday. I've finished it earlier of starting earlier so I could spare more time for my crochet, but as usual the doorbell rang on the most unexpected moment that a neighbor walked in for some chat so I've suspended my work to time after dinner and could crochet for a few hours before I signed in here to write this post. It was about a week's time that I haven't made a treasury to promote fellow Etsians' shops so I've made of items that I'm sure you all will like and as usual with the hope that you'll like the treasury also...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNDQ3NDM1Nw/gifts-for-all?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..