27 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

Embellished scarves...

I've completed my baby stuff and now just cushion covers pending so I've been crocheting them lately and I'm really excited to list them in my shoppe as soon as possible, because I see that they will look beautiful. Having a few items to list is a great relief and it slows me a little bit while I work. Actually I have enough items in my shoppe and I plan to add items that are harder to make which will be the window of my shop which hopefully will attract shoppers more than the current first page. Today I want to share the embellishments on scarves in my shop, because I prefer to use crochet or beading around which adds them spirit instead of selling them plain. I've made a collage of their photos that I'll share today with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182850079/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_5

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..