20 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

Some Christmas Gifts...

I know it's early for Christas shopping, but when you try to run a shoppe on a webpage that has shoppers mainly from America; you need to start promoting earlier than others, because it takes like ten days for my items to reach that far :) I don't know if Etsy will be fair for any shop owner or not, but I still try to make my shoppe look better for possible customers and it takes a few years to make it relevant enough to have enough visits, views and favorites that will bring better sale rates. I keep reading to promote it better when I can spare enough time to search and as far as I see; the best way to get more favorites there is to work on teams which I guess Etsy does deliberately by playing with settings to keep people spend all their time in the site that means more and more clicks which makes them climb higher on search results. Today I want to share some red, white and green items that are the colors of Christmas. As usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129344831/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_3

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..