9 Kasım 2014 Pazar

Awesome play...

As I've mentioned on my previous post; I was at the theater last night with mom and brother to watch a famous play that was an adaptaion of an anonym story of traditional Turkish comedy theater named 'Kanlı Nigar' which was the story of an orphan which was abused in early ages, left alone and helpless so the only way for her to make a living was prostitution and fraud as she worked hard to get her revenge. Such a tragedy has been the subject for artists for more than a century on stage transformed into a comedy with such an efficiency that has such a happy end. The play I watched yesterday was of many adaptations of the story that was compiled by Sadık Şendil (1913-1986) managed by Ali Düşenkalkar for the centennial of Turkish cinema as this play has been filmed many times. I wish I could mention everyone contributed to the play, but it's impossible to name them all here so I want Ali Düşenkalkar (Stage Manager), Demet Oran (leading actress - Kanlı Nigar) and Ali Volkan Çetinkaya (leading actor - Abti) to accept my humble thanks and extend them to all actresses and actors for all the lovely moments I had watching their performence. I hope you all will have the chance to see the play with your very own eyes...
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCgQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.devtiyatro.gov.tr%2Fprogramlar-detay-kanli-nigar95.html&ei=77RfVO_-DKGLsQT6nYHgBQ&usg=AFQjCNGKLqZXOEx2GLDVYUlGm4Zep1l9Bw&bvm=bv.79189006,d.cWc

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..