19 Kasım 2014 Çarşamba

Shawls by Woolopia...

It's been a long day trying to complete this and that and I have a headache since yesterday that I can only stop with some pain killers. Even this couldn't stop me crochet my cushion covers and after that I've continued placing my shop's name on photos of my items that really took a long time last night and this evening, because all photos are shot from different distances even its centimetres so the font you choose may be big for the photo frame, but with some help of my brother I've managed doing this. It's a bit late and still too many things to do online including cleaning my inboxes and posting my items on google + so I'll end this post sharing a collage photo of shawls listed in my shop shot from their back so you can see the pattern and motifs better. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129342972/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..