25 Haziran 2015 Perşembe

Baby boy collection...

It was a busy day, because we had to visit the hospital for mom's suspended appointment. We went for her annual check a few weeks ago, but her doctor suddenly got sick on that day so we waited for some time to get another appointment. Her inspections were done thoroughly and Thank God all's fine as it was last year. She'll just keep getting her meds till her checkup next year. I'm really happy today, because my tab has just arrived and all settings were made by my brother so I can slide the screen as fast as I can :). I keep telling how I got used to my tab, but when it was away for two weeks, I guess I've got used a wider screen and may think seriously to work on lappy more than I had since I've got the tab :). Today I couldn't have much time to work on net so made a video quickly of some baby boy items listed in my shop and sharing it here as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/181125694/handknit-baby-overall-jumpsuit-bodysuit?ref=shop_home_active_2

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..