30 Haziran 2015 Salı

Crochet collection by Woolopia...

It's been a long day at home with the tiredness of yesterday that was my cleaning day at home. Even I did less than I would on a normal day; I still feel more tired than I should be the day after :). Fasting has such an effect on one; takes away your strength, stamina and endurance, but also has an effect on your body that gives it energy of resistance and vitality by testing you against hunger and thirst. Sure all these effects have a spiritual roots of being the commandments of our belief that's sacred for us. Feeling tired; I spent most of the day on my couch surfing the net and promoting my shop and as I checked my folders I've found this video that I've made a year or more ago to share the crochet items I've made. I think it's good to repeat such videos time to time so new followers would see them without the burden of checking all archives. There're really hard patterns beside easier ones amongst these samples and for some I've spent months to complete the item. As usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/155197808/crochet-tablecloth-of-fine-thread-in?ref=shop_home_active_10

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..