16 Haziran 2015 Salı

Woolopia yarn charts...

It's been a long day feeling sick, I sweat and then shiver and this happens constantly all through the day. This matter unables me to work on net, but I still try to do as much as I can; I at least post a few items to various social media as I lay on my bed resting, but this would really be easier if my tab was around :) As I rest; it's really great to have a little companion keep talking from his cage and making me laugh which even makessore throat bearable. I need to thank Sugar for this and for all the joy he brings. Today I want to share two yarn charts that I've made for bikini I've listed in my shop. One of them is of % 50 bamboo %50 cotton yarn and the other is %100 cotton. I've made them to give my customers the chance to see the exact color before she orders. Wanted to share it here also so it would help anyone following this blog, as they purchase. As usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/234520159/hand-knitted-bikini-purple?ref=shop_home_active_5


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..