11 Haziran 2015 Perşembe

Shine on...

It's been a quiet day that I've spent nearly all day knitting. There are a few items awaiting to be completed so I need to tend them all as soon as I can. I've been knitting a colorful coat for lovely little girls lately, but I constantly have the baby blanket I've knitted, but didn't have the chance to sew the fabric at its back. I'm sure it will be so sweet when it's over so I need to take it from the cupboard and continue working on it. On days that my tab's away; I try to work on my computer, but sure I can spend less time on net than I can with my tab. Today wasn't much different, but I at least could work on promoting my shop for an hour or more that I think I should do more on these days while sales on Etsy fell excessively; not only for me, but for most of Etsians. We keep complaining about this as we did many times and Etsy disregards this again. Assuming all Etsians should promote others more and more against this unfair attitude of owners of the site; I've made a new treasury today knwing that you all will love these 16 items on it. As usual with the hope you all will like the treasury also...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNTAwOTgzMQ/shine-on?index=102&atr_uid=
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..