9 Haziran 2015 Salı

My instagram...

Well... I have to admit that my tab not working on the day it came back from service drives me mad, but I know such gadgets may cause millions of issues so I still can keep calm :). It would have been worse if I had to take it back to the store I bought, but thank God I have a brother that does such things for me :). Today I could do less than I would without my tab, because of the reasons I've written here yesterday, but this dosen't include my blog, because I always write it via my computer, but on such days I go out; I write it a bit later than I usually do. Today I want to share my page on 'instagram' where you can follow me also. As usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://instagram.com/turkan.gencalp/
  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..