15 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Sold again...

It was a day I've tried to rest as much as I can, because I feel like I'm about to catch flu, but I don't reply to it as it knocks the door :). I get vitamins and antibiotics for it to pass without a serious affection. Yesterday as I was posting a few items to facebook; I've realized that was was sold and this time it was bought by a friend on facebook saying she saw and wanted it to be her grandson. I guess I need to focus more on facebook to increase my sales and sure if it works; I'll share my experince with you here. The baby cardigan I've sold yesterday is a special one for me. Sure when you run an online shop on 'handmade' every item is special being a product of your very own hands, but this one is a little more important I think of being the first item that I've sold after opening my etsy shop. Today I want to share on my blog once more as usual with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1038802813?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..