23 Haziran 2015 Salı

Baby sets on video...

It's really hard to browse and find items to share on my blog, because I see that I've got used to my tab more than I thought so I've suspended doing this a few weeks ahead, but sure I keep searching items from friends' shops to share here and all will be ready when I can save them to my tab in such an easy way that I don't have the chance to do here while having many saved on folders of the computer. We were invited to a neighbor today for a chat so I couldn't do much to promote my shop and when I came back I at least had a little time to do this before I start to get ready for dinner and set the table and right after it I've rushed to my computer make a video of baby sets listed in my shop and sharing it with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129334903/baby-neckwarmer-hat-and-gloves-set-with?ref=shop_home_active_11 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..