24 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

Baby girl collection...

It's been another day with neighbors, because I guess while people fast they want to meet friends and chat more often than they normally do. I think we all would knock the door of the refrigerator instead of knocking neighbors' doors if we weren't fasting, but as we fast we need company for a few hours to make the time pass faster on long Summer days. Sure enjoying your time with friends is good in a way, but it unables you work on your shop. They left around 6 o'clock so I just a little time to check the net before I started to get the table done to break our fast and as I've been doing lately turned the lappy on to write my blog. Today I made a movie of some baby girl items from my shop to share here with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153185001/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-for-infant?ref=shop_home_active_10

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..