17 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

My hydrangea...

It's been a tiring day, because I need to do all the claening and shopping while I still feel malaise. Normally I do the cleaning on Mondays, but there was painting work at home so I needed to wait until it was over. I don't have a specific day for grocery and deli shopping, but from tomorrow we'll start to fast for a month according to commandments of our religion so instead of going out on a hot summer day to fetch all that I'll need for cooking; I rather went out while I can still eat and drink through the daytime. It will be a bit hard to fast seventeen hours while the temperature hits higher levels as the Sun scorches Earth. Sure when a religion that you believe in speaks; all you do is to obey with the hope of God's mercy to be upon you :) Today I had technical issues with net and dropped offline many times so I wanted to write my blog before the possibel second wave starts :). I want to share my hydrangea today. It stands on the corner of our balcony and its flowers just turned into their lovely pink color that gives one freshness, cheer and joy. I love it so much that wanted to show you too with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..