29 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Unforgotten...

It was a hot Summer day; 33 years ago when my grandpa has passed away, but never been forgotten. He was from a Caucasian family that suffered too much while they left their lands in Russia and immigrated to Turkey. In spite of all the sufferage he was a man that could let love and forgiveness blossom in his heart. I loved him dearly just like everyone who knew him, but for me he was a bit more special. I can never forget all we shared while I was just a little girl; the walks he took me holding my hand that mostly ended me sitting on his shoulders :) All his kindness and love that he shared unconditionally that gave you comfort and ease feeling the warmth being radiated from the depths of his heart. The affectionate look in his eyes that I still feel like he watches his loved ones from heavens. His loyalty to grandma that lasted till the last moment of his life is one more thing I'll never forget. Just like any decease his was too early and I wish I could have him around longer. Today I want to share his photo on my blog in memory of my beloved grandpa...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..