3 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

Just a reminder...

Even it's raining here for a few days Summer's here according to calender :) I'm sure we all missed hot days of Summer on cold Winter season that I felt lasted longer than usual this year. I hope weather gets better soon and day by day heat will increase and we'll change our wardrobe, place lighter clothes in them. This will be the same for the lovely little babies so we'll choose short sleeved tops and as time passes by; we'll change these with cotton ones. Today I want to share a baby vest I've posted here months back as a reminder that it will be great for the first part of new season. As usual with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/listing/157329306/baby-cardigan-sweater-vest-blouse-with?ref=shop_home_active_4


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..