22 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Messenger bag...

Days seem to last longer than usual on such Summer days when one fast :) and sure daily chores are suspended to the days after Eid which is about three weeks later. Sure I don't spend all day sitting on my couch; I still do things I had to, but don't get overwhelmed with them and spend less time. It was the same today that I did some cleaning and tidying at home and then went out for shopping with mom, bought this and that feeling like we can eat them all at dinner; actually knowing that we can't. This fasting thing is weird; you spend 17 hours of the day without eating and drinking, but when you sit to break your fast first few spoons of soup is enough to satisfy your hunger. It's something heavenly that I can't express the magic of it. I could spend some time on net to work on my shop through the day and I tried to find something to share here on my blog and could hardly find one that I haven't shared here in detail so today I'll post a few photos of a messenger bag I've knitted as a custom order of black yarn while I have one in gray listed in my shop. As usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..