8 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi

Wristband...

It's Monday and followerws of this blog might remember it's day to 'clean and tidy up the house' day for the writer :) It was afternoon when all the work was done so I could sit and rest as I surfed the net. Around 3 pm. my brother brought ny tablet that I've sent tıo service, because of issues with battery. It was a great surprise, because when you get used to tabs; it starts to be a burden to use a computer. Tapping the keyboard gets so hard when you are used to screen sliding under your fingers :) Charged it and turned my lovely gadget, but was shocked, because while changing the battery service man has deleted all the apps I've used and returned the tab into factory settings. I had to wait my brother to upload them all so I could call the tab 'mine' again :) For some he needed to download 'apk files', because not all apps are compatible with the gadget so it took a an hour to do them all after dinner and I just could have time to write my blog. Today I want to share a wristband I've crocheted to be a gift for my customer to buy the halter neck top I've listed in my shop and shared here a few days ago. As usual; with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/listing/235360322/womens-halter-neck-top?ref=shop_home_active_4

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..