7 Haziran 2015 Pazar

Purple briefs...

It's a historic day here in my country; elections are held. It's a challange between modernism and thoughts of dark ages and the provisional results will start to be  disclosed in half an hour. I feel traitors will be engaged in vote theft just like they had on previous elections and all their villain supporters will try to pull Turkey ages back, but whatever the election results will be; human race experienced many revolutions when the exact time comes so nothing to be sorry for today and get ready for the fight against all the 'ignorant herd' that we unfortunately have as our citizens. Today I've completed a second briefs for my handknit bikini to give my customers an option to select the type she wants. Sharing it here with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/234520159/hand-knitted-bikini-purple?ref=shop_home_active_5

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..