2 Haziran 2015 Salı

Dark Pink Kids' Cardigan...

Days are really entertaining with cousin, nephew and her friends. We're having great time together and time to time we all think what a pity that we live in different cities. Today two other cousin came to visit us and see our cousin from İstanbul and we had too much fun just as we do everytime we have a chance to meet. I guess we need to do this often disregarding all the daily chores that enslave us, because spending time with your loved ones is definitely priceless and we would pity in the future if we miss such opportunies to meet while we can. Sure I can spare less time for my knitting and work on net, but still I feel happier than I would be without them being around. Today I was looking out for something to share and saw a kids' cardigan I've knitted as a custom order a year ago or more with the pattern of a baby cardigan listed in my shop in various colors. I can't remember if I shared it here then so I apologize if I had. As usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..