18 Mayıs 2015 Pazartesi

Another baby set...

It was a busy day. Right after breakfast I went to the post office to dispatch the baby coat I've recently sold and was shocked with the que that overflew to the street. It's really bad that post offices started to work like banks and accept payments of any sort and not sparing a desk just for postal transaction except the head office buildings. Thank God that I live in city center so it's just 5-8 minutes walk to there. It was just like I assumed; nobody sending anything at that hour of the day so I didn't lose time, because I needed to take my mother and leave for my uncle's house that passed away a few months ago. It's a tradition here to gather with relatives and read verses from our holy book for the soul of the passed away on the 40th day. I just came back home and before I sink to my couch; I thought it's a good idea to write my blog :) Today I'll share another baby set listed in my shop; as usual with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/listing/233713999/baby-neckwarmer-hat-and-gloves-set-for?ref=shop_home_active_8



 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..