6 Mayıs 2015 Çarşamba

Baby neck warmer & hat

It's been a tiring day at uncle's house that started earlier than usual. Actually we just did easier work while the cleaner we hired did nearly all and she was really efficient in her work; she nearly did wonders. She cleaned all the house in eight hours while we did the laundry making the washing machine work all day :) Spending all day running between two houses I didn't have any time to turn the lappy on until this hour and seems like this will be the same all through this week. Today I want to share  a baby hat and neck warmer set for baby boys that I haven't listed to my shop, because still knitting the pink & white one for baby girls and will list them both when it's completed. I really love baby items, I believe this set is also really sweet and sharing it with the hope that you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..