25 Mayıs 2015 Pazartesi

A safe haven...

It's another Monday and my followers will remember that it's day for cleaning for me which means I end the day tired and unwilling to move my fingers, but while lappy looks at me from where it stays it's hard to sit and rest before I write my blog :) Through the long interval that I couldn't write my blog it was still bugging me to restart again, but have to admit it was really good to be away from computer on mondays :) On such days when one's tired all she can think is to sit under the shade of a tree and rest her eyes and I remember me writing about a cafe under a historic plane tree in my city. Today I'll share two photos of it to show you a haven you can hide even in your dreams.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..