19 Mayıs 2015 Salı

My new logo...

It's been an extra-ordinary day, because being at uncle's house yesterday changed all my weekly schedule so I had to do cleaning today, but sure I did a shorter one, just vacuum cleaned and tidy up. It was about 2 pm. that I could sit and knit and I guess the briefs of bikini will be ready in a few days. I've knitted like and hour or more and turned the lappy on to work on the favorites. Completed working there a few minutes ago so I could proceed writing my blog. Ones that visited my shop besides my blog might have recognized that I've changed my logo and banner again, because the one I've shared here lately was formed by playing on an image shared on google and used by many others in different colors so I wanted to make a unique one for my shop. I've uploaded it here to  my blog also. Today I'll share it with the hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..