7 Mayıs 2015 Perşembe

Hurry Up...

It's been a great day with cousins and mom. Yesterday one of my cousins sent a message via whatsapp asking if we could meet for breakfast; saying it would be good for us all after hectic days. She said it would be a good runaway for us all also after my uncle passed away a month ago. So we met early in the morning; I guess far much earlier than we should since we needed to wait for the breakfast service started :) We had our breakfast then went to another place where we had coffee under a historic plane tree. After visiting the graveyard where my grandma, uncle and aunt rest; we came home and continued to do the laundry at uncle's house. For some time I've been running a sale on my etsy shop, but just because I gave a break to writing my blog; couldn't have a chance to voice it out here so today I'll share my Mother's Day Sale sign with the hope you all will like and share it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..