12 Mayıs 2015 Salı

For Southern Hemisphere...

I guess there will be no consecutive days that I'll be able to focus on my work and my online shop. Sure I know we've experienced so many issues lately that you're not aware, because of the months' time interval, but those were necessary breaks; such as my uncle's passing away and etc., but what I complain about are daily little details; such as neighbors visiting or inviting us for coffee that never end in time one presumes and keep you away from your work. I missed a season; thank God I had items for Spring like scarves, but Summer's on its way and all I have is a tank top; two strapless blouse listed and a bikini top awating for the panties :). I guess I need to make some time so less sleep and more work for me from now on. On the other hand; I believe someone running an online shop should be respectful to customers living on the opposite hemisphere so I've made a few hats ready to list besides renewing my winter items. Today I want to share two of them. They are of same three colors and the only difference between them is the pompoms. As usual with the hope you all will like them... https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia

   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..