20 Mayıs 2015 Çarşamba

Satin for Spring...

The day started well with a morning walk with mom after breakfast. When we came home I had plenty of time to work on my new items. I've completed the briefs of the bikini I've been knitting lately, but now I think on the embellishment I'll do on it whether an orange, a daisy or something else that will suit but I'm sure I'll make up my mind soon and will be able to share it here soon befoe I list to my shop. Today I want go on reminding a few items from my shop that I think will be great accessories for Spring; satin scarves. They have lovely colors with a silky touch and I think beading, crochet or tassels that I've made give them a chic look. I'll share three today, as usual with the hope you all will like them... https://www.etsy.com/listing/160005901/scarf-printed-fabric-in-different?ref=shop_home_active_21


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..