16 Mayıs 2015 Cumartesi

So busy...

It's weekend and I've been knitting new baby items for a few days; trying to make them ready until Sunday so I can take photos and edit them to post here and list in my shop. Sure life goes on and one still needs to spend time outside while she can stay at home and continue knitting, but I needed a pair of walking shoes so gone shopping with my brother and found one I really liked, but there wasn't the size I need so had to order it which means I need a few days to put them on and walk :) As you can understand from the headline; I'm really busy so wanted to write my blog a few hours earlier than I normally do, but didn't have enough time to pick photos so I'll share some scarves for Spring as I did yesterday with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/153286819/scarf-yemeni-scarf-turkish-ethnic-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_20



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..