15 Mayıs 2015 Cuma

Scarves for Spring...

I think one of the best accessories for Spring is a scarf and here my country's traditional cotton scarves are really famous worldwide. You may remember me writing about those scarves called 'yemeni'. I have various of them listed in my shop with different types embellishments. Sure I don't promote them as much as some 'professional' shops there on Etsy, but at least sell a few nevertheless. As we head to Summer by a fast pace; I just thought it would be good to share a few again to remind you that you may also need one :) As usual with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154552726/scarf-yemeni-scarf-turkish-ethnic-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_16



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..