28 Mayıs 2015 Perşembe

Yarn for baby coat...

I've been trying to find the yarn of the baby coat that was sold lately. It was of colorful yarn, looked great and was a great clothing for little girls in Spring. I think customers also think like me that it was sold twice, but it was a real ordeal to find its yarn again, because here yarn factories have a habit of not producing all yarns on their catalog on next year so there's only one solution and it's to store as much yarn as you can, but it's really impossible to do this while you have many items on your shop. After trying to find the yarn for a week or more; I decided to buy it from the shop where I usually get specially spun yarn and yes the yarn was better than I assumed it would be. I've just started to knit the coat and wanted to share it here to show you the yarn balls. As usual with the hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..