27 Mayıs 2015 Çarşamba

It's rainin' ma(d)... :)

It's raining cats and dogs outside and I don't know if net will work for another hour on a country that government keep saying that has developed more in last few years than it has for ages :) I know so well why infrastructure isn't completed and work proper in countries of this region, but voicing this out will just end with cencorship for my IP and won't help anything get better so all I can do is to curse them and pray for those who are responsible for this to rot in hell forever and beyond :) Before I drop offline let me share a few photos of a chiffon scarf that I've posted months ago while I was a rookie in blogging. I believe it's a great accessory for Spring and Summer days and nights. Sharing it once more with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129346441/scarf-batik-paint-chiffon-scarf-with?ref=shop_home_active_24



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..