21 Mayıs 2015 Perşembe

Red Thursday...

It's been a quiet day with fixing a little fault on the bikini; actually it wasn't a real fault, but something I thought I'd knit once again just because of my addiction to perfection :) During the day I've surfed the net and searched if I could find a different crochet figure for the bikini, but after an hour I decided that the one I've thought first will suit best with purple color. After my daily walk; I've crocheted a tiny orange that I'll place on the side of the briefs and still thinking on where to put one on the bra :) After dinner I've turned the lappy and made a treasury on Etsy that I've neglected making one lately and will share it here for your opinion knowing that you will love all sixteen items and hopefully you'll like the treasury too... https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNzUyMjY1MA/red-thursday?index=106&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..