4 Mayıs 2015 Pazartesi

Purple Tank Top

It's been a great start to the week with my cousin's arrival that I've missed so much. In the morning after finishing the last part of the tidying up the house I've started to wait for her and it was awesome as always to hug her after a month. We had a little chat over our drinks before we went to the house we hired for her parents in our apartment; just on the next block to ours. There are too many to do there, but we'll do them gradually since we have a few months before my aunt and uncle come from Germany to stay there for a few months through the year. In the evening we all were a bit tired and had naps before dinner. After having mom's delicious meals; we needed a little walk so had one. It was 10 pm. that I could turn the lappy to write my blog with the thought of sharing a tank top I've knitted as a custom order and dispatched a week ago. I've knitted it of cotton yarn in purple color in the pattern of the creme one I've listed in my shop. I hope you all will like it...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..