5 Mayıs 2015 Salı

Scarves for Spring...

It's been a long day working on my uncle's new house with my cousin. In the morning my brother and cousin went to Electric Company to subscribe and in the evening they came to turn the electricity on so my brother could connect the washing machine for us so we could do the laundry after having dinner at our house. Right now I'm watching a comdey serial while writing my blog before we go back to uncle's house to get the laundry out of the machine and put some more for a second round. Today I want to share some scarves that you've seen earlier, but these are renewed after the ones you've seen were sold. I called them 'scarves with beads', becasue I fold the scarf into two and embellish the edges with wooden scarves. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/230462872/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_11




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..