1 Mayıs 2015 Cuma

Mother's Day Gift...

It's been really so long and I've nearly forgotten my routine on this blog, but as far as I remember I used to write less on weekends and put more photos. I want to start my words by wishing the entire world a happy Labor Day. I have to admit; while I was away I've been busy with searching the net and promoting my items on facebook so could hardly spare time to produce new items, but not because I didn't want to add new items; just to decide what to add. After months of consideration I've came to a conclusion and decide to keep my shop just the way I've started; to have items for all the family. Today I want to share the last shawl I've crocheted. It's a granny square that I've completed and listed before Mother's Day. As usual; with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182849897/shawl-crochet-shawl-in-granny-square?ref=shop_home_active_2



 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..