8 Mayıs 2015 Cuma

Dark Blue Scarf...

It was another day with the cousins, because one of them couldn't have the chance to see our cousin from İstanbul staying with us so we met in a cafe on walls of old city that you can view all Bursa as you chat over your drink. After farewells are said cousin and I did some shopping and came back home around 5 pm. and turned our devices to see what we've missed :). Uncle's house is almost done so we have more time to spend for ourselves having more fun without any remaining work bugging our minds. We had our dinner so I could start writing my blog. I want to share dark blue ethnic scarf that I've embellished with wooden beads and shared four of them together a few days ago. Today I'll share some detailed photos of the scarf that you can see the pattern and different uses of it, as usual with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/182839050/scarf-ethnic-scarf-with-wooden-beads-on?ref=shop_home_active_10



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..