3 Mayıs 2015 Pazar

Baby Set...

It's Sunday and supposed to be a quiet day that one rests, but because my cousin will arrive tomorrow for a week's time visit; I wanted to complete the cleaning and tidying the house a day earlier than I normally do so I feel exhausted, but with the experience of how it ends when one quits writing her blog even just for a day; I didn't want to take the risk of not being able to write on its normal time. I know all my followers are spending their day off with their loved ones and don't have enough time for net, but all that we write means dropping a note to history so if it's destined that this post will be read by that specific person; it will be read no matter when or where. I just will do my part, leave the rest to time and will keep sharing what I feel I should share. Today it's a baby set that consists of a neckwarmer, gloves and hat. I've knitted it of blue baby wool and I believe that the little owl figure makes them sweeter. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..