29 Ekim 2014 Çarşamba

91st. anniversary...

Today is a very important day for my country; 91st. aniversary of our republic and it means much more while we have people that are enemies of republic, democracy and humanity on government. They try to pull this land of tolerance to the dark ages, but my people will understand how crucial to make our founder; MUSTAFA KEMAL ATATÜRK our guide once again. Especially women of this country that didn't have any rights before him. If we are equal citizens of this republic unlike other women of this region, if we can go out and walk freely in streets of our country while hundreds of millions are imprisoned like slaves of men among four walls in the name of religions and laws; we need to thank God for sending such a generous genious to us. I'm sure ones that had suffered of wars, terrorism, anarchy and occupation will understand this better than we do, but I guess we all have to think on our national heros that has turned us into individual citizens from being subjects of a sultan, king, dictator or whatever we call them. Today I want to share one photo with all my respect to the man that my nation owes too much and I'm sure this post will remind you yours. I'll end my sentences with his words; Peace at Home; Peace in the World...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..