20 Ekim 2014 Pazartesi

New, purple infinity scarf...

It's been a usual start to the new week. First of all I've started titying up the house and it took all my time till afternoon. After a little chillin' and a warm shower I've turned the lappy on and worked on the favorites on Etsy for an hour and more and then took my knitting bag out and continued to new infinity scarf I've started lately of light grey yarn I've bought on my last visit to the yarn store. Baby blanket was blinking at me from the corner for a few last touch to complete it so it can be listed to my shop for possible customers, but I was a bit tired and suspended this for tomorrow :) After dinner I've took colorful blanket to check how many parts I need for it to be completed and realized just a few to be crocheted so started working on them, but sure I had to give a break to write my blog and it's my latest infinity scarf of purple and light gray yarn that I want to share today. As usual; with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/207713200/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_22


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..