23 Ekim 2014 Perşembe

Beaded cushion covers...

It's been a quiet day with shopping on our daily walk and knitting after coming home; sure in between two guests that still come to extend condolences. I need to buy some new yarn soon, because I'm about the complete all the items I've been knitting lately. I wanted to add new sections to my shop actually, but seems like I'll not have enough time to do this before this holiday season so all I can do is to share a few samples here on my blog. Today I want to share some cushion covers I've sewn a few years ago and embellished them with beads so all the little dots on them is beaded there one by one with my own hands. I know it's not a good idea to put such an item that takes too much time to complete to one's shop, because it would be really hard to price it and renew when sold. I hope you all will like them...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..