27 Ekim 2014 Pazartesi

Red gift ideas...

I've been knitting faster since I decided to mind my own business and think on actual news less. This really helped me, because the world we live in is full of bad things hiding behind every corner and they pop up on your screen constantly. What I've seen is; even when I try so hard to make a little change; while majority of our community is unaware of what's going on around; it's impossible to make the change most of us yearn for. When one has so many things on her mind; it gets harder to focus on your work so I guess instead of trying to tell people what I think; it's better to achieve my goals and show them what can be done when one works honestly all through the way instead of following rotten politicians that try to use them for their own secret agenda. I'm sure there are millions feeling this way and want to take action so what I recommend is to take all the barriers on your way; succeed and be a role model for all the sleeping ones. Today I want to share some red items from my shop which I think will be beautiful gifts for the upcoming year. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128120846/baby-cardigan-jacket-sweater-of-babywool?ref=shop_home_active_9

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..