17 Ekim 2014 Cuma

Pink items from my shop...

It's one of those hectic days that you can never do things according to the plan you made before you started. Nothing is ready when you presumed them to be and all seems to be upside down. On such days that the order is once lost and doesn't seem to come back :) I try to do things that I normally do at the end so they will not be forgotten or skipped. I had many things to do in the markets, did them earlier so I could spend time for my online chores, but a visit to to a cousin's place occured and can't be suspended, because it's just me who had forgotten it was tonight so here I am; writing my blog post in the middle of the day which is about 5-6 hours earlier than usual. Just made a quick collage of some pink items listed in my shop and will share them with you, as usual with the hope that you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129337741/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_7

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..