7 Ekim 2014 Salı

New treasury...

Eid's over and the cardigans completed so I can focus on new items I'll list to my shop. I've started to knit the second color for the infinity scarf I've started before I got the custom order of these three baby cardigans I'll dispatch tomorrow. Last guest of Eid left around 5 pm. so I just could start to knit then, but knowing I can complete three cardigans in twelve days, I know so well I'll be able to add at least a few new items before people start shopping  for the holiday season. Before dinner I had time to work online; actually just cleaned my mailboxes and wanted to make a new treasury to share here on my blog, because I love to promote fellows' items as much as my own ones. I've named it 'Just as I Wish', because I didn't have any concept or thought on my mind what the theme would be. I've really enjoyed to see the result and I hope you all will like it also...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNjg5MTg1Ng/just-as-i-wish?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..