11 Ekim 2014 Cumartesi

Turquoise cowl on its way...

Just looking around the world makes one want to shout out and curse all that are responsible for all that crap, but while looking at the majority of our societies, I guess the best thing is to shut up and walk on your way while you get ready to defeat for the worst of all the possibilities when it becomes real. I'm sure you all understand what I mean and my purpose of my blog post yesterday. I know so well silence can tell more than millions of words time to time and today's world deserves that silence that encapsulates the energy needed for that change we all long for. With these thoughts swirling on my mind I've bought some new yarn for new infinity scarves and started a cowl of the turquoise color pure wool. Tomorrow I'll take and edit  photos of completed ones to list on  my shop that I sure will share here also, but today I want to post my last cowl while it's still on needles. I hope you all will like it...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..