28 Ekim 2014 Salı

Yellow gifts...

It's been a long day that started early, because there were millions of things to do :) Sure things on our minds awaiting to be done are usually suspended for a future time and this was what happened for me today. Thank God I could spare some time for knitting between guests and then mom and me visiting neighbors for some chat over our tea and coffee. Sure it's a relief when one has ready items to be listed and some others on their way so she can enjoy giving herself some free time :) In the evening; after working some online I've made a new photo collage to share on my blog with the hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/206868993/chunky-cowl-hand-knit-scarf-neckwarmer?ref=shop_home_active_18

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..