26 Ekim 2014 Pazar

Sunday Treasury...

Early in the morning I've took the baby coat sold last night and made it ready to be dispatched tomorrow as first thing after breakfast when post office opens. After the pack was ready, just waiting for address to be written on its envelope, I've started a little search in boxes and cupboards where the yarn for baby coat I have to renew could be. I've found and started to knit the baby coat after the last few looms of my last infinity scarf that has to wait a few more days to be listed and displayed here on my blog for its combo to be completed :)  It was in the evening that I've cheked my gmail where there were more than six hundred mails and notifications of friends awaiting so I've replied all the +1s and comments one by one as I always do and reading such sweet words of friends made my day as they always do. Then I've signed in Etsy to make a treasury to promote items from different various shops of fellow Etsians here on my blog that I'll share here today that I know you all will love them and with the hope that you'll like the treasury also...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNjk2MDIyNg/ladybugs-heart-among-flowers?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..